Article curiosity of Ergotron. Click here to read more.
With the huge variety of options available to help convert your tabletop into a sit stand workstation there is a lot to consider before making a decision. To name a few, Ergotron offers a wide range of sit stand workstations such as the Workfit-TL, Workfit-A, and Workfit-S. But how do you choose which option is best for you?
How to evaluate a table-top sit-stand product
- Select a 15” height range. True sit-stand products generally need this amount of adjustment to accommodate the average user.
- Review the available monitor mounting kits. Setting your monitor(s) directly on a worksurface is often not the best option for creating ergonomic sight lines or stability.
- Does the brake system engage securely and firmly?
- What is the warranty on the product? Investment in your computer system should not be compromised by a low-quality support platform.
- When fully extended, does the product protrude into your work area and push you backwards and require extra floor space?
With so many options to choose from you may be thinking twice about blindly ordering your Sit Stand Workstation online. Just because your coworker has recommended what works for them doesn’t mean it will work for your particular set up. At Chairlines we have Sit Stand Workstations on display so you can come and try before you buy! We are sit stand experts and can even assess your workstation and recommend the best fit! Come talk to us in our showroom today, or send us an email. We would be happy to help.